Award winning, elegant dining.
The Long Apron continues to deliver European-inspired menus with fair and élan. Friendly, personal service adds to the relaxed atmosphere and there’s even the opportunity to get together and share a delicious meal as a group over the French table at this multi-awarding winning restaurant.
- 2018 National Good Food Guide Chef's Hat
- 2016 Brisbane Times Good Food Guide Award
- 2015 Chef Hat Winner - Australian Good Food & Travel Guide Awards
- 2015 Dimmi Awards - Best For Special Occasion
- 2015 Dimmi Awards - Best For Fine Dining
- 2014 Queensland Hotel Awards - Award For Excellence
- 2014 AHA National - Award For Excellence
- Gourmet Traveller Wine - Australia's Wine List Of The Year Award
See website for details.
Open seven days - Call to make a reservation
- Fine dining
- Cooking lessons
- Massage and beauty therapy
- Special events
- Cooking school
- Day spa
- Conference and meeting facilities