Directions

Located at 953 Maleny-Montville Road, Maleny in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland. House of Laurels is one hour north of Brisbane City and 45 minutes from Noosa. Traveling from Brisbane travel north along the Bruce Highway and take Glasshouse Mountains Scenic Route exit. Follow this road until you get to Landsborough, cross over the railway crossing towards Maleny on the Landsborough-Maleny Road . Stay on Landsborough-Maleny Road until you get to T-junction where you turn right onto Maleny-Montville Road heading towards Montville . House of Laurels is located 500m down on the right hand side on the corner of Sinclairs Lane and Maleny Montville Road . We are roughly 10kms from Landsborough.
Traveling from Noosa travel south along the Bruce Highway take the exit after the Caloundra exit (pass under the overpass) and take Glasshouse Mountains Scenic Tourist Drive exit. Follow this road until you get to Landsborough, cross over the railway crossing towards Maleny on the Landsborough-Maleny Road . Stay on Landsborough-Maleny Road until you get to T-junction where you turn right onto Maleny-Montville Road heading towards Montville . House of Laurels is located 500m down on the right hand side on the corner of Sinclairs Lane and Maleny Montville Road . We are roughly 10kms from Landsborough.

House of Laurels


$215 - $550 AUD (Australian Dollars)

House of Laurels has five self-contained luxury cottages that vary in size, style, character and budget and will suit couples on a romantic break, friends wanting a relaxing getaway or larger families planning a holiday in the beautiful Sunshine Coast Hinterland.

Celebrate your wedding day

House of Laurels professional approach to celebration, innovative menus and unique wedding packages will ensure your function leaves a lasting impression on you and your guests.

Their team of creative chefs, wedding coordinators and trained staff will ensure you will be able to relax and enjoy the culinary delights with an inspirational atmosphere.

Celebrate your vows in the romantic gazebo surrounded by the tranquillity of a garden atmosphere, amongst tropical birds and a 16th century style water fountain, a perfect back drop for your photos

Secluded getaway

Badgers Wood

Badgers Wood cottage offers a romantic secluded getaway for couples complete with King Bed, romantic Spa Bath & cosy fireplace.

Peacock Meadows

Peacock Meadows cottage accommodates either two couples or a family of five, while Wattle Lane cottage is a large family home that can house 10 persons very comfortably with the added features of spa bath, entertaining deck and fireplace.

Possums Tail and Possums Nest

Possums Tail and Possums Nest cottages are modern and luxurious and boast lovely views over rolling hills and towards the coast. The cottages sleep 4 & 6 respectively and also feature fireplaces for those chilly Mountain evenings.

Location

The cottages are located in a quiet lane and within easy walking distance of Laurels Wedding & Function centre and the Maleny Cheese Factory. The cottages make a great base to explore the many fabulous attractions the Hinterland has to offer such as the naturally beautiful environs of Mary Cairncross Nature Reserve, The Glasshouse Mountains, Kondillila Falls, Lake Baroon or The Great Walks. Restaurants choices also abound with award winning Reserve & Terrace Restaurants 5 minutes away. Shoppers also have plenty of choice with local markets, interesting and quaint shops as well as renowned artists, craftsmen and galleries to delight visitors to both Maleny & nearby Montville village.

Facilities

All cottages back onto manicured gardens which guests are invited to enjoy as well as access to a tennis court and a lap pool back at the Main House. Our cottages are pet friendly and we welcome you to share your getaway with your furry friends.

Opening hours

9.00 - 5.00pm

Cancellation

Should your booking be cancelled the following applies. 30 days out from stay - Full refund minus booking charge of $10.00 will apply 14 days out from stay - Refund minus 10% of total stay & $10.00 booking charge will apply 7 days out from stay - Refund minus 15% of total stay & $10.00 booking charge will apply 48 hours out from stay - Refund minus 25% of total stay & $10.00 booking charge will apply 24 hours out from stay - Refund minus 50% of total stay & $10.00 booking charge will apply