Wolvi and District Recreation Hall


The Wolvi and District Recreation Hall was built in 1923 and is of significant historical and social significance to the local community. Wolvi started out as a timber milling township and today has a proactive school. Next to the Hall is the Stanton - Eaton Playground where the kids will be amused for some time. There is also an amenities block and grassed picnic areas so this is a great spot for a rest stop.

Facilities
  • Carpark
  • Picnic Area
  • Public Toilet